[Sites and documents]
[Speech delay and bilingualism]
"Raising children bilingually", Annberg, L., Multilingual Matters,
- "Bilingual children", Saunders, G, Multilingual Matters, 1983.
- "Language Processing in bilingual children", Bialystock, E., CUP, 1991
- "Life with two languages", Grosjean, F., Harvard UP, 1982.
- "Multilingualism", Edwards, J., Penguin.
- "La Personalità Bilingue", Titone, R., Bompiani, 1995.
- "A parents' and teachers' guide to bilingualism", Baker, C., Multilingual Matters, 1995
See also my comments.
- Evaluation and Management of the Child with Speech Delay (from the AAFP)
- "Provision for bilingualism in speech therapy",
Fac. of Health & Social Care, Speech & Language Gr, Leeds Metropolitian Univerity,
- "The relationships between symbolic play, linguistic and non-verbal ability in normal
language delayed children",
University of London, London Institute of Psychiatry, London, 1978, unpublished M.Phil
- "Considering arrested language development and language loss in the assessment of
second language learners
language", Speech & Hearing Services in the Schools, Volume 23, Issue 1
- "An assessment procedure for the detection of language delay in Bengali-speaking
children under five years",
Department of Clinical Communication Studies, City University, London, UK, 1990, MPhil
"Screening for early language delay in the 18-36 month age range : the predictive
validity of tests of production and implications for practice",
Child Language teaching and Therapy, Volume 12, Issue 2
Updated in April 2009